(Photo stolen from these guys)
Thank you SO much for your hospitality last week (month? year?). We enjoyed staying with you and hope we weren't too big a pain in the butt. I wish we could say "all are well" but that would be a big fat lie. How about, after
(1) dry croup-y cough turned wet,
(1) scheduled doctor appointment,
(1) day off from school,
(1) shelf accident at the ad agency which resulted in
(2) Lladro porcelain sculptures and
(1) other Don Quixote sculpture in pieces and
(1) trip to the Doc-in-the-Box for Sparky for
(3) stitches in her forehead, and
(1) relatively tranquil Thursday and
(1) 6-year-old barfing in the living room and
(1) ancient cat that is down to ounces, not pounds, and
(1) call to the vet to schedule Stella's last appointment . . .
. . . then all are well.
Needless to say, I have not written thank-you notes.
Laurie(Photo of one of the terribly expensive shattered Lladro sculptures, Man From La Mancha series, *GULP*, stolen from these guys)