(Photo stolen from this site)
- I slap my thighs because the hairs -- YES I SAID HAIRS, WHAT OF IT? -- rub on my clothes and bug me. Often I walk around absent-mindedly slapping my thighs. This happens whether or not I have shaved my legs.
- I cannot pick up anything from a counter or table top unless I then smooth the surface with my hand.
- I will NOT touch terry cloth if I have oily hands. AACCKK, the goosebumps have already started.
- Touching my teeth with a paper towel or -- HORRORS! -- terry cloth is my worst nightmare.
- I don't get grossed out by people talking with their mouths full at the table. I don't love it, and I harangue my children about it, but it really doesn't bug me that much. But I cannot even LOOK at someone on TV who is eating.
- Ankles, wrists, and knuckles give me the ookies if I think about them.
- When my ears get cold I must fold them until I warm them up.
- I count EVERYTHING.
- I sometimes rewrite popular songs in my head to correct their grammatical errors. The songs suck even more afterwards, but I feel strangely satisfied.
Okay, so now that I've cleared the room, tell me about YOUR quirks, foibles and OCD behaviors? Use the comment section, or blog it and gimme a link so I can come see. Make it good, because I just free-associated this list in about five minutes, so you know there's a vast pool of crazy in which I swim.